2004/2005 year 3 semester 1 results
Feeling: lousyPlaying: 98.7FM, DJ talking
Location: TSP
Module/Grade
IADT - [F] (Repeat)
Attachment - [A]
HMath - [C]
ELIT - [C]
NS - [C+]
MOBC - [D]
Modules long form: IADT = Internet Application Development, HMath = Higher Mathematics, ELIT = Ethics and Law of IT, NS = National Service (j/k! Negotiation Skills), MOBC = Mobile Communication
Grade count since year 1 sem 1 till year 3 sem1 (5 semesters, 31 modules):
3 As, 14 Bs, 10 Cs, 3Ds, 1F
I tried looking for Mr Tan, my module coordinator of IADT. Hopefully he will reply me asap. I will leave it up to God. If I am supposed to retake.. so be it. but how am i supposed to let mummy know my results? I will keep numb till after the chalet and after my lecturer replies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home