how many of your
Feeling: disheartened, disappointedPlaying: nothing
Location: TSP
How many of your parents read your blogs? or uses msn? or has a friendster account? or owns a blog? uses the intelligence of the world wide web to check on you?
answer me please.. leave me a msg or comment. I want to know. dun have to leave your name if you don't wish to, but reply me can? TY.
---
read abt today's news?
More pick abortion to aviod pregnancy
*shocked* AND the women going for aboration are EDUCATED. I am truly shocked and against such acts. I feel so dishearten and disappointed. Really, what has become of Singapore?
got me thinking and i came up with a few conclusions:
1. Condoms / contraceptives are too expensive in sgp.
2. singaporeans are not open-minded enough.
3. singaporeans are too 'urgent'
laughs.. just for laughs. think about it.
[m][e][s][s][a][g][e][s]
Jacob: how are you?
Eugene Neu: ORD-ing soon?
Francis: aye... did you accept the SPF offer?
Joann, LV & YY: pay day is coming soon. *grinx*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home