time alone
Feeling: relaxed, tiredPlaying: wu ke qu dai by S.H.E.
Location: Home
*breathes* I am finally spending time on my computer at home. It's just crazy in the office. hardly had time for toilet breaks. I just hope i can finish my work and close my accounts for the month of april by tmr and start the Financial Year 2005/2006 properly. (FY starts from Apr to Mar)
Anyway, mom was satisfied with my results. haven't told dad. just seemed less important. I din feel the need to tell anyone my results. Just glad i passed and got thru to the next stage and i will be graduating soon. *jumps* Most of my friends graduated. *happy*
*pardon me if i make spelling mistakes and incorrect sentence structures. my brain is running on rather low batt life already*
oh yar, got some pictures for you peeps.

See the red files. Gawd~! I am helping this guy clear his work. When suddenly on Tuesday, he handed in his resignation letter. Now, i am temporary taking over his work. bahhhh... I AM DOING ACCOUNTS. GAWD! btw, i am doing diploma in Information Communication Technology which is Engg and IT. See any link there? *rolls eyes* Neither one, i am interested in. I wanna do Marketing & PR.

This is the table beside me. It looks more like a work desk. The previous one was like a mini warehouse. eek~! you can even find October 2004 files there..

my work area. took a small portion only. i was doing filing btw. and yes.. I use a Lappy, attached is an external keyboard. It's faster doing data entry with the keyboard. LOL.

..::CONSTANTINE::.. Guess who delievered it to me on Friday? Zhihao. hehehe.. so damn sweet of him. *grinx* I love tis show~! Did i also mention that Keanu Revees is HOT, TOPNOTCH, SPLENDIFEROU, COOL & GOOD-LOOKING?! *nods fanatically* Now, i get to see him everyday. lalalala.. *psst* another fav is LEGOLAS of LOTR. :x *shhhhh*

arhhh.. CLASSIC. Did you receive this today? *giggles* Gave mummy a surprise. She tot i wrote the book. laughs. *rolls on the floor* I opened the wrapper and showed her the inside, it was blank pages. *laughs even harder* It was a invitation from the Navy. had the urge to sign on. lol. so interesting plus i love the sea.
---
Guess what mummy did? She cooked me a few of my favourite dishes cos she was happy or rather delighted that i passed. THANK YOU MUMMY.
AND i woke up at 5.45am this morning to attend the 6.30am Eucharist aka Mass. Cos it's Acension Day, a day of obligation for Catholics. The day when Jesus returned to HIS Father in Heaven. =) Anyway, i could hardly stay awake during the celebration. I tot i could sleep on the way to work while mummy drives, but i was wide awake and happily eating my Macs breakfast. *giggles*
...
then evening came. i got home. and watched the OC. too lazy to move, i continued with One Tree Hill. Loved the songs they featured during the serial. AND NOW~! i am inspired to pick up guitar again. woOohOoOoOooO.....
erm.. ppl, i got lots to say but i declare brain dead. hahaha~!
happy sha lalala~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home