accepting oneself
Feeling: dazedPlaying: 98.0FM
Location: TSP
Are you in the same situation like me? Think again before making such a quick answer. I was sitting by my bed last night when i started thinking of my week. The things i did, the things i said and the way i reacted to certain people.
I cried as i see my reflection. I felt so terrible and i became angry and hopeless at myself for not being understanding enough, for being too child-like, for not being able to control my temper, for not being able to be clear minded enough, for not being able to control my emotions, for not being discipline enough... why have i become someone whom i do not know?
I am grateful for my parents. Truly. but accepting the decisions and choices they made or make for me is somewhere near impossible..
I don't accept the things that they do, and they do not accept the things that i do.
Do you have it?
For me, i will try. And i will one day master it and own it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home