Monday, November 21, 2005

random tots

Feeling: tired, restless, moodless
Playing: 98.0FM
Location: TSP

I must have gotten out of the wrong side of bed. *laughs*

One of my colleagues' mother just passed away on 19 November. Life is so erratic. One moment you are breathing, the next you have difficulties in breathing and the very next minute, you are gone.

That was what happened to my colleague's mother. Deepest condolences to my colleague.

---


Has this ever happened to you?

You and XXX are friends. You helped her get an appointment in the company but she returned your kindness with cold shoulders and mood swings when she was chided by her boss (Her boss told me it was an misunderstanding but she got rude and ignore her boss too). When she was done with her tantrums, she treats you like nothing ever happened.

I was told to ignore her and carry on with life. Since she is willing to be your friend, why not treat it as nothing ever happened?

I am sorry, I cannot accept such a friend. Therefore, I am ignoring her and minimizing the conversations with her. I know I am mean to do so, but if you were me, would you like to have a friend like her?

I have only this to say to her...
Grow up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home