My crazy hectic weekend
Feeling: tired and sickPlaying: The Fish, 95.9FM
Location: TSP
My weekend was so crazy and hectic that I am still sleepy from not getting enough sleep! LOL!
Anyway... Since I last blogged, I was busy with...
... work
... romancing
... celebrating Mummy's birthday
... meeting my
... doing things which I need to do but I don't like doing
Yesh, I finally completed my work after 3 weeks of holiday. Well, sort of completed. I managed to close my December 2005 accounts and it's like another week to my January 2006 closing. Bah... Work is gonna be rushy again. (Right now, I feel lost, work just piled up over the weekend.. Someone secretly put stuff into my in-tray.)
And my romancing is still in the honey-moon period... I doubt it will ever end. BTW, I have a prediction of how Kris and I will die. He will die of exhuastion while I die of laughter. He works too hard and I laugh too much at how attractivly silly he is. LOL! I plan to romance Kris for the rest of my life... (Rest of my life? Eh! Married already also can romance wad!)
And on Saturday... Being the dutiful daughter and obedient future son-in-law, Kris, we brought mummy out for lunch. Then it was dinner with his coursemates. Read here for details (I know... my blog is becoming like what Kris' used to have. I am sorry peeps, I am tired larh! Prosecute me loh. Besides, my extraordinary bf granted me the rights to do so and I help increase his readership, kae?).
It's time to get my butt cracking. Work awaits me. Cheerios peeps!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home