dept transfer
Feeling: hungry, confusedPlaying: The Fish 95.9
Location: TSP
Have I ever mentioned that I was transferring department?
No?
Not even one word?
Well, you are not observant enough then. :p
See my side bar~! I changed something... hiak hiak...
Anyway, I can't blame anyone either because I was just so damn bloody busy finishing my FY closing. And when I heard that there was a job opening over in the Sales and Marketing I grabbed the chance! I applied with the help of my big boss (General Manager)'s recommendation... Everything happened in a flash. Even I can't believe where I am at now...
Dear Mr. xxx,
She joined Toshiba FA Dept on xx Oct 05, but before that she was working with us as temporary staff for more than a year .
Her performance is very good, she is a highly responsible staff and learn very fast, even though she has a Diploma in Information Communication Technology from Singapore Polytechnic , she picks up accounting knowledge readily.
Her main interest is marketing and sales and she intends to take up a part time degree in Sales and Marketing, she can communicate very well and make friends easily , therefore I think it is better for her to work in Sales and Marketing Department.
Please give her a chance for an interview and it is up to you to decide whether she is suitable for your position.
My career path... marketing and pr. this is a start... Right?
I never expected getting the job actually since it was a regional sales and marketing department, I thought maybe they wanted someone with experience.
After a week or so, I received a call from the General Manager of that (ASA) dept informing me of an interview. So I went, unprepared.
And two days later, I was told that I got the job. Informing me that I will be transferred on the 24th. OMGooseness! Less than a week to finish up all my Accounts stuff. Damnit! So I negotiated with my boss, asking her to let me continue with the FA Dept after I finish work (meaning after 5.50pm) over at ASA Dept. Thus, I've been working overtime the last two weeks. Damn shag i tell you.... Kill me someone~!
And so... today being the last day of my mentor in ASA, she created quite a scene (afterall, she's been here for close to 5 years). Left me with lots of things to clear (as usual). I've followed her ard for the past one week and learnt close to nothing.
The worst things that could ever happen to me were...
1. I forgot to bring my HP
2. I had nothing to do (I am not someone who can sit and do nth) because my mentor refuse to give up her computer for me to do any work
3. After she left, the first hour when I was left alone, I got scolded by a customer from Japan. Sigh....
4. My computer in the FA Dept had some network problems and I had to go up and down the office to find the solution.
I am just demoralised at the moment. Is this how my career is gonna start?
Let me hope for a better tomorrow....
*cries*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home