neglected
Feeling: neglectedPlaying: Liang Jing Ru
Location: home
W.E.I.R.D. weird. I feel neglected by Keith. so weird. I should be happy that he is spending time with his friends. and he tresures his friendships. but i just feel weird. a little neglected. maybe it's due to the fact that my friends aren't as close as how his friends are to him. sighs. he is a lucky fellow. i wished i had a friend to turn to. i wished i had a friend like he has. just one will do. i am not greedy. just one special close girlfriend who would stick to me. used to have them but they parted from me. Nadia is far away in NYP and QQ is far away in NTU. We are all too busy with our own lives that we don't keep in contact as much. This is sad. I have plenty of good friends. Guys i might add. but i want a female company. any girl out there hearing my need? And i don't mean bimbos. Fine. i admit. I am choosy when it comes to female friends. No bitches, no bimbos, no smart arse, no punkish hip hop.. just Nadia and QQ will do. I am just tired of changing my best friends whenever i enter a new school. or a new environment. oh well... i will go back to my IADT. it'll be the last. I will never see it after tommorrow 11.10am. *nods nods*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home