Tuesday, November 30, 2004

morning

Feeling: slightly worried about my appeal
Playing: 98.0FM, some song.. got no idea what it is
Location: TSP

I was reading through my messages that you sent last night. and i realised something.. or rather i felt something.. i hope i won't hurt you but i just don't know how to put it across to you.. so i decided to blog about it.

i just want to say..
can you please stop trying so hard to change how i handle things at home?
can you please stop trying so hard to change the way i am?
just suddenly feel like... you don't understand what i am in.
i have been in this family for nineteen years 5 months. I know how it works. I do things my way, it may not be right but it is me. please.. don't change me.
Call me stubborn or whatever you want but this is me.
please stop trying to change things. will you please?
i am really exhuasted from all that is happening at home. so if you would please.. let me do things my way?
maybe i would cry and seem weak at the beginning but i will never give up and i get stronger as the days goes by.

or am i being too demanding?
am i being unreasonable?
wat am i?
tell me please..
sigh..

One day I'll fly away

I follow the night
Can't stand the light
When will I begin
To live again

One day I'll fly away
Leave all this to yesterday
What more could your love do for me
When will love be through with me

Why live life from dream to dream
And dread the day when dreaming ends

One day I'll fly away
Leave all this to yesterday
Why live life from dream to dream
And dread the day when dreaming ends

One day I'll fly away
Fly fly away


[m][e][s][s][a][g][e][s]

EVERYONE: GOOD MORNING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home