Monday, December 06, 2004

lazy monday night

Feeling: pain in the head, uncomfortable in the stomach
Playing: Channel 5, American's Next Top Model
Location: Home

to him:
i know i made a mistake in comparing again.
i am sorry.
but i want you to know that...
noone has ever been better than you have been to me.
noone has ever loved me the way you do.
noone has ever been so patient to me like you do.
noone can replace you in my heart.
noone can be you.

---

i guess it's the long hours i spent in front of my lappy today that caused my headache and the inconsistent timings that i take my meals that landed me in what i am in now..

i could sense that mom is getting worried that i don't take my meals, esp dinner, on time or often. she is worried that i might fall ill. well, like i have mentioned in my previous entries, i have been falling ill very often this past six month, and it is really making me very weak. I need lots of sleep and i get tired easily..

but i am very thankful that i have Mom and Keith with me all the time. together with God and His angels looking after me. *grateful*

i just wished i was healthier. I stay out in the sun a little longer, and i get bad headaches. i wished i could be like how i was in primary school.. playing netball and being the "captain". I missed those days. young, innocent, strong, mature, happy, determined, well-liked. Those were the days.. kids, everything just seem so simple. now, i have learnt that life isn't as simple as abc. *gryns* I have to be a fighter to survive.

---

i didn't not do what i was supposed to do on my list. i was on my comp and then tv all the way.
first it was "bewitched", then channel 8 from 7 till 10pm, now.. the model show. *tv-holic* no wonder i gave myself a "screen-aholic" nick. I get addicted to tv, comp, hp.. laughs.. i think anything tat has a screen. *giggles*

---

darling.. I LOVE YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home