Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005 already

Feeling: burpy
Playing: Without you by Clay Aiken & Kimberly Locke
Location: Home

Happy 2005 people!!!

My wish for all of you..

Peace!

Joy!

Love!

Hope!

Happiness!

Good Health!

Fruitful!

Loads of Blessings!

---

It's the start of a new year... I hope that everyone can leave behind the past and start anew. Leave burdens and unhappy memories behind. Forgive and Forget.

Let's all be more sensitive to each other, the people around us, the poor and needy, the depressed and oppressed, the near and far... aiya, just start with your neighbour.

Well, i am no longer a teen after my birthday passes this year.. I will be entering adulthood. It's a pretty scary thing, a tricky issue, a confusing stage, a growing process and most importantly... I look forward to the coming years ahead.. I can't wait for 29th June 2006!!!! *gryns*

2004... a year filled with plentiful of unpleasant, hurtful, upsetting memories.. a year which i went though alot of undesired events... I just wished 2005 will be better for me and for YOU! I wished i can forget all these hurtful past asap and lead a better life. *smiles*

so many things i want to say but i guess i will leave that to the future or perhaps just for my private moment.

---

on the last day of 2004, i spent my evening in Orchard road tgt with JJ, QiQi and Hans.. It's weird how quiet this brand new year was.. oh well, below are a few pictures for viewing =) enjoy them..


LIPS cafe. Cine level 5. OUR favourite place to hang out.. nice food, good service, reasonable pricing, good ambience.


outside Plaza Sing.

---

New Year Greetings..

I spent my first day quite fruitfully..

I woke up at 10am..

JJ and I proceeded to PS via EXPRESS 502!

Our first meal of 2005 was ban mian/ you mian at the foodcourt.

went to watch a 1.25pm show; Meet the Fockers at PS. (FUNNIIIEEE!)

Had Gelare, Waffle basket sundae, after the movie.

Went for 6pm Novena.

Then had dinner opposite Novena Church... Chicken Rice~! $14.40. haha.. hmm.. not too bad.

Then i took some pictures outside Novena Square~

I shall show a few~


"star light, star bright, first star i see tonight..."


cute little kiddo that just won't go away so that i can take a picture with the mushroom...


Inside the mushroom structure.


well.. it's still christmas~ 8th day only~!


Finally... on bus 166.. way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home