Tuesday, December 28, 2004

weekend happenings

Feeling: more relaxed, a little hungry, worried cos jj's having TP now
Playing: 98.7FM
Location: on my way home on 99

24th dec

I woke up very early for school. Friday is the only day that I have to wake up at 6.45am for school. *glomps* sucky eh? I just wished that school would end really soon, like in another 16 weeks. It’s already the 3rd week of school. *jumps*

8am to 10am, I attended a class called CSW. Forgot the long name. ha.. (currently I can’t recall anything. Don’t understand why either but I have been like this the last few weeks. Give me time to recover kk.. I am slowly with help from a few people. Hee!)

10am to 12pm. I was supposed to go for my IADT lecture but I skipped it. Erm.. the mod that I am supposed to repeat? Yucks.. why should I spoil my christmas spirit cos of a sucky lecture taught by a dull lecturer. *gryns*

So.. I asked to meet JJ at Orchard so that I can go shop for my last minute x’mas presents. Hmm.. didn’t spend much larh.. cos not much people to buy for. Hehe.. I am on budget this year. So by 11am.. I am roaming the streets of Orchard Road.. and most shops aren’t open. Nods nods.. they are lazy people right?

-mind block- can’t seem to remember what happened. Only remembered I was home in time for dinner, which was steam boat. Hehe.. Everyone present. Daddy, Mummy, Auntie Dot, Shaun, JJ, me, Bobby and Pepper.

Then I went for mid night mass in St Francis of Assisi. Came home and slept till 12noon on x’mas day.

25th dec

slacked around with JJ till 5pm then headed to Katong. Mummy insisted that we go for mass before going for my aunt’s chalet..

at 6pm. We ended up in Holy Family church. Only to realized that we are attending a Chinese Mass!!! Hahahhahaa.. didn’t understand a single thing that was going on.. but only caught the message that the priest gave during his homily. That was to place God above all things else.. It’s rather hard to do so in our present contacts but I am sure it can be done with a lot of self sacrificing.. which I am still not able to let go.. not yet.. not yet.. I want to study first. I want to make buy money. I want a comfortable life.. not yet not yet..

anyway, by 7.45pm. we are at East Coast’s Coasta Sand Chalet. Having BBQ! Yumms.. sent JJ back then headed home.

26th dec

Slept till 9 plus. Then had to go to Sunday mass. Lalalala.. after mass.. we headed to Angeline’s house for x’mas lunch. Then then then at 1.30pm!!! mummy decided to go to Orhcard by MRT. Ha! To sign up for broadband1500. *dances*

We went back to Toa Payoh to collect the van then headed to East Coast for steam boat dinner.

27th dec

I went to school as normal. 10am to 2pm. I went back to the office to collect some stuff before heading down to Orchard to get Nadia a present. Hee.. I met JJ again.. (wondering why he so free is it? Cos he’s on long long leave till today!) And we got a queue number from Hello! JJ has finally decided to sign for broadband.. but only 512mb. It’s better then his dial up larh. Hehehe.. can finally be able to chat with him online for long long time.. the last time we had such a long chat was more than 6 months ago. Anyway, knowing that he is getting BB just makes my heart jump. This means that he will be online more often..

28th dec

Today.. nothing much. Class as normal. And now I am home . hahaha.. waiting for JJ to call me and tell me good news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home