Sunday, December 19, 2004

moody sunday

Feeling: moody
Playing: nothing
Location: Home

something happened in the family (sth to do with my granny) this afternoon. sigh.. got me thinking..

is money that important?

if anyone dares to lay a finger on me.. i will report him to the police for molest!

Male Family Member: YOU! SHUT UP! If not I will slap you...

Me: *stomps out of the room* tot to myself... Men can be violent and sickening jerks. Damnit! I curse those men who hit a lady. He deserves to be HANG!

---

my lecturer called me and asked to see me on monday, 9.15am. regarding my appeal. *prays*
i will give u an update tmr yer?

---

my N6220 died on me last night. all my contacts are saved in the phone. sim card has got totally no contacts! *faints* Eh.. please sms me for the contact.

what happened?

i was transfering some files. so i cancelled cos it was too long. I was tired so i tot i would do it another day. BUT! my phone went blank and showed white screen only. I can't do anything about it but send it to Nokia care centre. I think they would upgrade my software, sort of reset everything. *cries*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home