Friday, December 24, 2004

just a little note

i got this little note from someone special. thanks a million. it brought smiles to my face.. i hope you don't mind. but just felt that there are actually people around me who cares.

---

Hey lovely sweety

Decided to write you a nice short email because well... because lar. :)

I know things are going badly for you... But it's ok because I've also come to realize that you're a very strong girl who's able to stand up to it and live through it. *hugs* There may have been a few things you regret in the past but you're just so wonderfully amazing that it's great!

I feel really blessed to have a wonderful sister like you, so *hugs tightly* don't mind me when I'm going nuts too :P Haha. Gambate! I know you can do it!Merry Xmas love.

---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home