Friday, April 01, 2005

i am back

Feeling: light
Playing: Channel 8, 活下去
Location: Home

HELLO!!!! I AM BACK! MISSED ME? *giggles*

wah! so many things had happened. I got no idea where to start..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Disney on Ice. Princess Classics. Weeee.... so prettyful..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
7 drawfs..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mickey and Minnie..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Eh... there is Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella. 7 princesses.. lalalalalalalalala....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
on Easter Vigil Night... Jacob korkor... lalalalalalalalala... don't we look like a couple. =p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Best Friends.. Firdaus, Sharon & Junxian.. I am sooooo gonna miss them after this semester!!! *wailsssss*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Finally... Michelle. Darling God Daughter.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
then.. my little baby at home.. (took this after i came out of the bathroom. He waited for me while i was bathing. hehehe.. sweet.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A bigger picture...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And i made these today... =)

-= edited =-

bahh... i left in a hurry just now cos i went to bathe after the show. sorry. Laughs...

now for some updating.

1. CLASS 3
I can go for my CLASS 3 TP after i complete my TWO remaining auto car lessons. Which means... i only took 20 lessons in total (incl auto).. *extremly proud of myself* Dunno who told me need at least 25 lessons before i can book my TP. *grins* All thanks to one of my picky instructors. Tho he din leave a very good first impression, but the last lesson i went, he passed me for my Stage 4 (incl defensive driving part II & III) and Stage 5 ( Final Evaluation). *on cloud nine* wait for my good news bahhhh..... oh yar, i passed my Final Theory! with only 1 attempt.

2. Projects
Thank you to Guowei, Shixian, Jeremy, Yuanfeng, Eugene, Kwok Song, Zhihao, Jacob, Huixuan & Qi Qi... For helping me finish my projects (TNP, IADT, FYP, BCOM). In some ways or other... You people have no idea how grateful and happy i am to have you in my lives. May God bless you abundantly. (=

3. Relationship
Keith and I broke off. =( Character differences. I am Sorry Jianjie.

4. Things at home
so far so good. i have been a good girl, yes mummy? I love you mummy... and Daddy.. and Pepper.. and Korkor and Auntie Dot.. *grinz*and ASH JIEJIE!!!!! *giggles* but... i wished someone would learn to trust me more and stop digging. *sigh*

5. School
Six modules; Technopreneurship, Broadband Communications, Broadband Network Technology, Final Year Project, Communication Skills for Work & Internet Application Development.

I am done with 4 of them. TNP, BBNT, FYP & CSW.
TNP: 2 presentations, 1 final report & 1 written paper.
BBNT: 2 online tests, 2 lab tests.
FYP: project & report.
CSW: 1 written paper & 1 interview.

I am left with 2 written papers. 7th April, Thursday and 13th April, Wednesday. After that, I will be a free girl~!!!! But got to go back for one more module. Multimedia Signal Processing (MMSP) . bahh... *crosses fingers* Let's hope i pass all my modules this semester. *prays*

6. Friends
I lost a very good friend. Can't explain this feeling. I wished I knew what i have done wrong. I wished he won't blocked me from msn. I wished we could talked again. but i guess, platonic friendship between a male and female is not always possible. I always tot we were just friends. It doesn't matter now.. But i just want him to know that I still treasure our friendship. I am sorry if i did anything wrong.

-next-

don't you people hate backstabbers? arghh... seems like there are plenty around me. *gawd* what happened to "World Peace"? Didn't Gracie Hart promoted it during Miss USA in Miss Congeniality?! I wished people would say it straight to my face instead of gossiping behind my back... Stop spreading rumours about me. *pissed*

-next-

Nadia: hey girl.. how are you?

Zhihao: Thanks for all the jokes. Good luck for your exam. btw, YOU CUT BOTAK!

Eugene Neu: hey... I am still the plain old me. Don't listen to Nic.

Francis: Hey hey... 3 years of poly life, we finally meet in Clementi. *giggles*

Yixin: Thanks for the concern. God Bless.

Yaying: I can't gooooooo..... *sobs* I have a paper at 2pm. Btw, when is their concert? I want to go back play leh but scare i malu. hehehe..

Evelyn: Teacher! Teacher! *giggles*

Joann: Sorry... so busy. don't have time to catch up with you. *sobssss*

Lava: wth u goneeesssss?

Jacob: wei wei.... sorry i can't meet you today. meet you after my exams k? i promise.

Keith: 13th April's date still on?

Michelle aka sari party girl: I love your new BLOG!!!!

Shun: wei? i am not dead yet! LOL.. still here.

Thomas: i wanted to go back on msn to chat to you but my msn died on me. arggghhhh..... msn 7.0 is lousy!

Weixin: Thanks for visiting and finding me. =))

... who else?

Jeremy: Boo! Boo! BoOoooOooOOOoOoOoOOOOooooooOoOoOooooOooOoOooooo.... *laughs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home