Saturday, April 09, 2005

misunderstood

Feeling: misunderstood and wrongly accused
Playing: 98.7FM, Foolish by Tyler James
Location: Home

sigh.. never pays to be Mr Nice of Ms Nice isnt it? I only read ppl blogs cos i want to know how they are doing in life. Sometimes i get happy, sad or even envious when they blog abt the things that are happening ard them. I try to learn from their mistakes and maybe not make them. BUT i got so bloody misunderstood and wrongly accused for sth that i have not done!

I guess it's been too long since i really wrote how i truly feel and voice out what i really feel deep inside. And it's not becos i do not want but i got my reservations. I can't say everything here in my blog.

I am innocent and misunderstood. Miscommunication between people causes all these.

If only i was blind, then i won't be able to see the ugly side of things.
If only i was deaf, then i won't be able to hear the hurtful words spoken.
If only i was mute, then i won't be able to speak the nasty words to my loved ones.

I just want to be happy and lead my own life but i got so many other things and people to think about before i make such decisions.

My mom once told me, "love is about decisions". I din understand until recently... How true indeed.

Letting go someone whom you love is harder than keeping him by your side and letting him suffer with you. If you think that i should let the person bear the sufferings with me, then sorry, i am someone who would rather do things alone..

I don't understand why do i have to go thru all these shit again and again... My parents are already driving me over the wall. Maybe i have been too naughty and thus i deserve all these..

sigh.. wat's the point of continuing.. I will just let the misunderstanding continue..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home