Sunday, April 17, 2005

weekend...

Feeling: tummy aching
Playing: Gabriel by Lamb from Joann's blog.
Location: Home

I went back to work on Friday. shag. went back to clear mess again. first day of work and i did overtime till 8pm. *gives sleepy eyes*

Luckily kor came to pick me up for work, this way, i din have to squeeze with the morning crowd and i managed to have my breakfast.. =) a perfect start to a new lifestyle. isn't it?

---

found this from Joann's blog. I tot she was very creative and cute as the same time.

..letter..

Dear Influenza,

Now is NOT the time to 'invade' my body, and neither will there be ever a good time to do so. Runny nose and coughs are bad enough.. Giving me frequent headaches and bouts of giddyness DO NOT help at all, worst when I do not already have enough sleep. I need to function well for my tests and up coming assignments. I need to be able to concentrate for stats lectures too, which is just getting suckier.. I NEED MY BRAIN IN GOOD WORKING ORDER TO DO MY WORK. It is also not fun to put me through periods of hotness and coldness, of which the latter is already bad enough in an all air-conditioned room. And while waiting for my turn at the doctor, having my toes and fingers go BLUE is totally not funny. It freaked my mum out. The only thing i'm glad so far is that i haven't got fever. So please, leave me alone. Dun "BUG" me anymore..

Jo

---

now.. i got a few dedications to make...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Helo Huda~ Sorry for the prank call i made. I hope you enjoyed urself a hell lot. *smiles*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Helo Francis~ I enjoyed myself. I hope you did too. *grinz* good luck for ur spf results. *crosses fingers*

and now.. pictures taken by my phone.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
woke up on Thursday morning and found tis little darling by my bed side. I grabbed him up on my bed and he headed straight for tat spot. cute isn't he? He loves to snatch blanket from me. hehhee..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a close up of Pepper....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is from left to right.. Sharon, Weijie, Francis.. Both were my sec sch seniors. I went for Francis's 21st Bday party. Sorry i couldn't stay longer. *glomps*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a picture of us.. so shy. lol. never felt so shy taking a photo before.. must be the length of time that drew us apart and shy. or were we always so shy? hahahaha...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is Pepper again. Standing by the window. Admiring the view since i don't bring him down often cos it's so dirty downstairs.. "Baby, wait for me to pass my Class 3 then i will bring you out to the West Coast Park k?"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another cute little miniture schnauzer (Pepper's breed, but Pepper is a little oversized) i saw while waiting for dinner to come just now.. It was so quiet and obedient. It sat there all the way thru while the owner had her "tang yuan".. hehehe..

---

okies.. i guess tis is more than enough. I'll see you peeps soon. Those waiting for enlistment.. Enjoy yourselves while you still can. hahahahahhaa..... ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home