Thursday, July 07, 2005

clutter go away....

Feeling: happier, lighter
Playing: Lifehouse's Everything
Location: Home

did something meaningful today and i feel so much better about things at home. therefore, which also explains why, my hyper mood.

sometimes letting go isn't that bad.
sometimes holding on too tight might harm.
sometimes falling down isn't going to hurt.
sometimes standing up is hard.
sometimes talking isn't enough.
sometimes actions towards the talk is hard.

all in all... i did my best. i hope mummy feels better (knowing that i am not with the SS. and if it's going to make you feel better, i am not with Jere. We are friends.)

---

And to the Good Lord Jesus for answering my cry for help... (Everything by Lifehouse)

Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything,everything
You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.

And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

---

if i had only one wish, i wish for your wish to come true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home