Sunday, July 31, 2005

friday night fun

Feeling: bored still
Playing: 98.0FM, Let me go by 3doors down
Location: Home

i am bored. after eating my self cooked maggi mee with egg and soya bean drink, after watching kids central, after posting and editing my blog thingies... i am STILL bored. I got to start studying soon. argh. *motivates* come on. study girl! repeat after me... S T U D Y, Study. argh. Where's Wendy? I need to ask her out to study with me on Tuesday already larh. I am not going to work on Tuesday. Heard that? I am not going to work on Tuesday! No No. I am going to go to school and stay there and STUDY! yes! i am going to do just that.. eh.. Nic, you need a studying partner? hehe..

oh yes, the main topic of this post is my Friday night's outing with Aaron Lu. Nothing much changed in appearance but changed a whole lots inside. We used to be close, but things got busy for us. I just hope the distance won't keep us away. it's sad to see my friends leaving to study overseas, one by one, they are leaving for the States or Australia. UK anyone? hehe..

We met at Raffles City at 7.15pm. while waiting, i saw the psbb shop and can't help but look at the bag i have been eyeing for months. And so~! i got it after being convinced by the salesgirl, Kartini, that the stock comes once in a blue moon and it sells fast.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
$61.95. "ka ching" that's my one day's pay kae.. sobs.. but i love the bag! it's what i have been looking for. lalalalalala...

kae kae.. and so, Aaron and i walked to Marina Square. And settled for Swensons after walking for a while. And later headed for the movies, Crash. All unplanned. Laughs. The lucky thing, Aaron drives. so i didn't have to worry about transport. hehehe..

Anyway, Aaron is going to NewYork to do Audio Engineering Deg. How cool. He's doing turn tables now. He DJ-ed in a few clubs already. *smiles* I wish him all the best. Tho i encouraged him to stay in States, i wished he would come back tho.

oh, this is a pic of aaron.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the one with the Cap. tat's him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home