i miss you
Feeling: lonelyPlaying: Channel 5
Location: Home
i miss my friends... badly missing you guys.
for 2 months, whenever i open my yahoo mailbox, i would find at least 2 emails from zhihao. He actually typed out jokes and send them to me, 2 each day. Now, he's in Tekong. Sad.
for 3 months, whenever i am down, frustrated or getting out of control, i know i can always pick up the phone and call jeremy. I can shout, scold, curse or cry, he would let me be me. Now, he's in Australia having fun before entering tekong. Another sad case.
but nvm. cos i found new friends (and i will NOT forget the old friends, i am forever grateful for you guys). And i had a blast on saturday night. lalalalalala...
I want to go out again this saturday! I want! I want!
anyway, i did something crazy today. ha. i went to do sth to my hair. i will take a pic and show you some other day. right now, i need sleep. Goodnights babies.. *muacks*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home