Tuesday, October 04, 2005

the weekend is coming...

Feeling: tired
Playing: 98.0FM
Location: TSP

Yeh! it's 7.49pm. Almost time to go home.

I got to apologise for the lack of updates on metalbracelet. Sorry to my loyal readers. I have been really busy at work.

To elaborate further, i have been checking on Singtel bill (only ONE bill) that accumulated to EIGHTY-SIX pages. The amount of cause was not very huge (larh)as compared to other bills added up tgt but it's the allocation to different departments + subscription of ISDN + subsciption of DDI + rebates and what-not-nonsenses.

I have been staring at that particular bill for two days. Finally got it tally-ed and printed out nicely so that the departments can see CLEARLY and STOP complaining about their VERY HIGH usage. (eh! use high high hor, is not my fault or Singtel kae.. it's your bloody staff use de kae!)

anyway, one of my colleagues from the IS dept came over to help me with the allocation of telephone bill. He's old enough to be my papa already kae.. He then asked me to tell me more about myself (think he was curious about my status or something larh...) and so i did..

My reply.

...

About myself.
I just completed my diploma in Information Communication Technology (IT/Engg) from Singapore Polytechnic. I have been working during the vacations in TSP since 17yrs old. it's been 3 yrs already. I have all along been in the FA dept but only took over this position in April 2005 after XXX left. That's why there are alot of enquiries now. Sorry if i created trouble.

I intend to stay on in TSP actually. I will be further my studies in Marketing & PR from Curtin Uni in MIS. I will be doing a part time (distant learning) degree so i'll still have time for work. It's going to take me 4 yrs tho. Hoepfully i can pull through.

His reply

Well, based on how you presented yourself and your future plans,
I think you are going to have a great career ahead.
Keep it up.

Regards,

-end-

sweet. encourgement to me. *breathes* these small little actions are what keeps me going in life.

and now, i want to thank those people who have always been there for me. I know i have been really busy at work and my personal life. I am really sorry for not being able to have time to meet you guys. I apologise deep from my heart.

THANK YOU. i am really thankful for you people. *hugs*

time to go home. ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home