just for laughs...
Feeling: cramp-upPlaying: 98.0FM
Location: TSP
I got a link! And from this link, you will be able to see something that will make you laugh, if you think Chicken Little is irritating, check what I have.. It's worst!!!
Click if you want to laugh
Another thing that I find really hilariously wicked.
In the office. Let's name this lady, Jill.
(yes, same as the previous time...)
Jill called me.
Jill: "Hello? Erh.. Sharon, is Ronald in?"
Me: "Erh?! You called to ask me this?!"
"Yar loh.. You sit behind him ma."
"If you see him means he's here, if you don't means he's not here loh."
"I went to his place a few times but he's not there leh."
"Then come back again later when you see him."
"Huh.. must walk very far leh."
[Just to clarify, her VERY FAR = less than 20 meters.]
"Try again later."
"Okay. Thank You."
Ronald arrives back at his place shortly and I told him that Jill called me to look for him. and so... He called her back.
"Jill! I know you are looking for me, I purposely didn't want to come back to my place even thought I saw you. And Sharon isn't my keeper... Don't call her to ask about my wareabouts."
*swallows*
Fierce or not?! LOL... Ronald is simply plainly mean. wahahahaha.. "shifu!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home