Friday, December 02, 2005

sharon is now a company?

Feeling: happy and "xing fu"
Playing: 98.0FM
Location: TSP

YY and I were chatting over YahooIM. Yes, we finally are both free enough to talk again.. So I was feeling very blessed to have someone as sweet, as beautiful, as lovely, as understanding, as loving, as... you get the idea?

sharOn: YY!! I want to tell you sth.. "I love you" you know?

Yaying: Of cos I know.... I oso know you love kris...

sharOn: ermm.. lol!! But.. It's different kinds of love.

Yaying: I gotta share the love with him....gosh....

sharOn: hiak hiak.. It's different departments. don't worry. No share. No share.

Yaying: Different kinds? But is still under the same company...

sharOn: Yeh.. Just like I am in FA and you are in GTR. We do different things but both still contribute to the same company.

Yaying: So is under the same company isn't it...

sharOn: Same company, but without each other, the company cannot work. See.. So both are equally impt!!

Yaying: Okok... you win, you win... Kris and I are of the same level in you...

sharOn: of cos both equally impt!


YY, I just cannot live without either one of you... See?

Therefore, I am a company that deals with "LOVE".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home