It's only a passing phase....
Feeling: eager for the phase to pass byPlaying: Jewel's Who Will Save Your Soul
Location: Kris' Place
I wonder.. If it's the time of the month again or is it becos I am having PMS (Post instead of Pre this time round).
I feel absolutely depressed. Maybe it's the series of unhappy events happening around me. Maybe... Maybe... Maybe...
Whatever it is.. I am sure it's only a passing phase which will zoom pass really quickly and let me get back on my feet again.
Just like one of my friend who used to encourage me by saying, "When you fall, stand up, dust off the dirt, look ahead and walk again. Remember never to look back." [Thank You Azlan.]
I am pretty sure that I am someone who never regrets doing what I do. And so, even after the fall, I will only tell myself that it's a lesson learnt and i deserve what i get. Good or bad, I accept. My fate.
*smiles*
I will be alright. It's only a passing phase....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home