Friday, March 03, 2006

Greetings

Feeling: tired, moody
Playing: The fish
Location: TSP

I do not know how many of you would agree with me on this;
"Greeting your loved one when you are reached home", but I strongly believe in this. Maybe it's the way I was brought up, I have to greet my parents when I am home, greet everyone when I go for family gatherings or greet anyone when I am at his/her place.

For example, "a family case";
it's not just a simple, "hi dear" while doing your own chores but a "HI DEAR!" followed by a kiss or a hug.

I feel that this is basic action will show the other party that you care and allow them to feel important in your life.

I am sure it would not hurt or take another 10% of your energy to do a simple action, right?

When i was younger, I always reminded myself that when I have a family of my own in the future, I will go around and greet them. Be it my husband or kid, simply because, they are the most important assets to me. They are my priceless possessions.

---

There are days when I feel
The best of me is ready to begin.
Then there're days when I feel
I'm letting go and soaring on the wind.
'Cause I've learned in laughter or in pain
How to survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home