Relationship thoughts
Feeling: inspiredPlaying: The Fish
Location: TSP
Recently, I have been encountering a few ladies who are having problems with their men. From the about-to-get-married to dating-for-eight-years-but-have-not-talked-about-marriage to married-and-having-the-third-kid-soon to me (been together for less than six months only), my point is... It doesn't matter where are you or at which stage of the relationship, man will always be man, woman will always be woman, simply because of how they are created. Agree?
This was something I heard over the radio.
Relationship advice on "what does a lady really mean?"
Guys, you have to learn how to read in bewteen the lines.
For example:
If a lady says...
"I am sorry."
It means that she apologised, now it's your turn.
"I am ready to leave tis party but you can stay to have fun."
It means that she wants you to come with her.
"I'm fine."
It means that she is upset and it's your duty to find out why.
I usually beg to differ and think that it's quite nonsensical that ladies give their other half a hard time by making them think and read in between the lines. Why can't everyone be straight forward and be truthful?
On the other hand, being a lady, I admit to doing the above mentioned examples at times. After all, I am being what a lady is created to be.. haha!
At the same time, I wished that men can be more sensitive towards their ladies. The reason why your lady doesn't want to tell you straight in the face is simply because they do not want to hurt your ego and give you face.
Refering to my previous post on King Arthur and the Witch (What Women Really Want), modern, sohisticated, streetwise, charming ladies are starting to progress and be noticed around the world, that's a fact that we can't change or go back to history and change it (it's just a sooner or later issue). So guys, DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT YOUR LADY WANT?
My point being, why are each gender take a step back, give way and try to understand each other? Let it be a fair matter for once.
Ladies, try to understand why guys tend to brush the issue off and wish not to discuss about it? There are some possible reasons that I can think of;
1. He is tired and does not want to think about such minor issues when his work (almost as equal as his favourite soccer Liverpool match), that is going to be his "future life", almost killed him and his boss didn't give him a good time.
2. He has no answer to your problems.
3. You complain too much. Cut it down! (kidding).
4. Open for discussion
Guys, try to understand why your girls like to stick to you.
1. You are their source of protection (if not why are you their boyfriend?) but please DO NOT become POSSESSIVE. Oh! It's a BIG DIFFERENCE.
For example:
A. Being protective: "Dear, don't dye your hair because it will damage your hair. You look beautiful to me, with dyed or undyed hair. I love you for who you are and not what you are." (Of cos, must pamper a bit too right?)
B. Being possessive: "YOU CANNOT DYE YOUR HAIR. YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A CHEAP F***ING AH LIAN. I CANNOT ALLOW MY GIRLFIREND TO LOOK LIKE A BITCH." (hey.. There're such MCPs around. And I think they are just insecure, for fear that other guys will notice their girlfriends and be taken away from them.)
2. Girls are more emotional creatures, they have more motherly instincts, therefore, they like being touched (at the right places, at the right time), hold, kissed, basically showered with "pamer-ration". But please har, don't be like 16 yr olds and start groping your girlfriend's butt in public, that's LUST. HaiyO... still need to teach arh?
3. They want to feel as part of your lives, they want to get involved. Why? Cos you are too egoistic (or give me another word to replace) to tell her what you are doing, thinking that she will never understand (how to understand if you don't explain? right or not ladies?)
4. Open for discussion
BUT! There're exceptional cases whereby the guy or lady are not like how I have described as above.
Is that why Men are from Mars and Ladies from Venus?
okay, these are just part of my thoughts (psst.. i am at work. I am already sqneezing whatever I can think of and type it down and please understand that my brain thinks faster than my fingers can type, so i kinda missed out on quite a few points. hehe.)
From here, I just want to apologise to Kris for not being understanding enough. There're still so much more to learn from each other. Let's work something out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home