"happening" weekend
Feeling: bloatedPlaying: Star 98.7FM
Location: TSP
The friday outing with my boyfriend to Plaza Singapura was *ahem* INCREDIBLE~!
Honestly... We caught Date Moive which was *ahem* TOTALLY WORTH the money and time. And my boyfriend was *ahem* TOTALLY INTO ME. Check out his latest blog entry... I Drive People Crazy.
Since we caught a 9.25pm show, it was PRETTY late after the movie and we decided to head home. *yawns*
And on Saturday, my brother greeted me with a surprise of a pair of movie tickets to watch V For Vendetta at GV Grand. Cool~! THANK YOU KOR! Something to do after my hair cut.
Yes~! I finally decided to go for a trim after so long... Now I feel like a little girl... It feels messy but everyone tells me I look neat. Erh... oh well.. Anyway, that was the longest hair trim I ever had. I spent an hr-ish to just trim and wash. Hahaha.. The hair dresser must have loved my hair. Sigh... One more thing, I never trust them when you say trim, it always becomes a cut... More than an inch of hair was "trimmed". oh well... I feel better after the cut, feels lighter now. hahaha~!
The movie was GREAT!! Really~!!! Cos I had nachos and cheesy hotdog and ice lemon tea! WAhahahaha...
After the movie, Kris and I had no plans... yet again. We're boring people. And so... we went to buy a DVD player!! Wahahaha... And once again, I have something fruitful to do!!
Chiong arh!
I have lots of DVDs waiting for me, you know?
Hahahha... went home and watched more movies... Watched another 2 movies.
lalalala.... On sunday, I chiong-ed 2 movies. wahahahaha...
Cool larh!!! I think I don't have to leave my room already, unless I need the bathroom.
Happening larh my weekend~!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home