Times...
Feeling: sleepyPlaying: Class 95
Location: TSP
Sometimes I feel all so tired
My heart cries out
Yet my mind tells me...
"This is what you've to do... This is what you need to do... Don't give up now."
There're times when I feel like giving everything up
so that I can concentrate and do what I do to the best
But I cannot be selfish
My mind tells me once again...
"You're stronger than what you think you are. Push yourself more. This isn't the end of your limits. You're not even near the finishing line yet. You cannot give up."
At times when I feel all alone
I remind myself...
"I am not alone becos God lives in me and He has sent His Angels down to watch over me."
And there was once when someone told me,
"Your sufferings are known and seen, for God sees everything and will reward you in His time."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home