no more msn in the office
Feeling: crippledPlaying: Power 98
Location: TSP
Right... I am blogging for the very first time over at my new "home" in the office. Gawd... It's even busier here than where I was. Things go on and on, no stopping, close to being breathless at the end of the day but you know wad?? I LOVE MY NEW JOB! It gives me satisfaction baby~!
Hahaha... And the new place is more enclosed (in a way) cos I have higher partion behind me. And to my left, the desk is unoccupied except by a 32" LCD TV for testing purpose and lots of boxes of DVD, Marketing materials and whatnot rubbish. LOL! To my right, my girlfriend (who is temporary away on a HK trip), YY. Coolios!
Sigh... Then again, the office banned MSN. Of cos, the after effect left most of my colleagues feeling crippled and lost. The IT dept said that MSN eats away the bandwidth. BoOO!!! There's not even webmsn for us. wth.
First it was the online radio, now it's msn. what's next?
The company sorta sucks, but you know wad? I am here for my experience!!!! LOL... lalalalalalalaa......
Do I want to go back studying?
Erh... I thought of doing my degree full time next year, but now, since I've gotten my "ideal" job, I will most prob hang in and do a part time degree. See if i've got any future here and then decide from there.
Life... Oh Life.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home