nasty and mean colleague
Feeling: nast-edPlaying: power 98
Location: tsp
it's really tough working with colleagues who have some anger problem. Although she's from another department, I can hear her scold people loud and clear.
sigh.
yesterday, she scolded my ex-customer but i felt like she was pushing the blame to me cos i was the one who handed over the account.
this morning, she said something nasty again to another colleague.
She treats it as tho I don't exist.
I did my best within that short six months period of learning. How can she be so nasty and mean to someone who is young enough to be her daughter?
nevermind. I will treat it as a form of training. I will learn to hear no evil from her. speak no evil of her. see no evil when passing her.
I need lots of strength and sanity to stay here. Help.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home