Tuesday, January 08, 2008

rant: sick

Feeling: sick!
Playing: power 98

I feel so bloody sick. The most ironic thing is... I took the medication which i got from the doctor yesterday and felt worst. Bloody hell. I wonder if they were feeding me poison or what? tmd.

Hm... I have class in the evening. I am discussing with my classmate on whether to skip class so that I can go back home to sleep first then start on my friday-due-assignment. sounds like a good idea.

and... I wonder if it's the hormones or me being sick, I feel so cranky.


yucks. Why can't people in my office answer my emails? I wonder if they know that emailing is free cos they love to call my extension and then when they can't get me, they blame me for not being at my desk therefore, can't give me the information or they pass me message by asking my colleague to tell me what is happening. wth. Typing a few sentences will take half a day meh? or it will take always 5 minutes of your life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home