living the teenage years again
Feeling: moodyPlaying: class 95
Hm. it could be the lack of rest.
Hm. it could be the morning talk I had with mother.
The talk led me to ponder...
What is the point of explaining to someone who has a bias impression of you? Therefore, never explain yourself to anyone. Look at it this way... The person who likes you doesn't need it, while the person who dislikes you won't listen to you.
Make sense?
That is why I often don't bother to explain myself to people if they already have such bias impression of me or the things I do. You can explain yourself till the cow comes home, the moon turn blue, the fairies die, the charcoal turns white, yet, the person still doesn't believe you. These people are already blinded, there's not much we can do to get them to see things our way. When the person is ready, the person will automatically believe without a single word spoken.
Make more sense?
This song... It's so meaningful. "Built to Last" by "Melee".
Part of the song said...
I've looked for love in stranger places
but never found someone like you
someone whose smile
makes me feel i've been holding back
and now there's nothing I can't do
cause this is real, and this is good
it warms the inside just like it should
but most of all
most of all, it's built to last
it's built to last

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home