random: old photos
Feeling: happyPlaying: power 98
I have been busy...
1. doing things
2. recovering from a cold (and getting rid of phlegm)
3. clearing shit at work (yes, the mess finally turned into shit)
4. picking up the pieces (in life)
5. trying to studying (for my trimester 2 exams)
6. sleeping (alone)
7. dating (the same person over and over again)
8. staying beautiful/pretty
9. catching up on everything else
10. chatting to a new found friend - EnEn
Of course, I wish life was more exciting and I am sure it will be better. :)
back to the topic. I have photos. See!

I took this shot when I was at paragon after tightening my braces for the second time. This is my favourite thing to do, sit at a cafe and do the things I do. ha.

On another night, while waiting for a friend to eat "tau-hui", I snapped. Quite random, hor?

There was a day, I went out with Hans, Zcube and AnDrew (See the three standing guys). I miss those times. We are busy people now, I wonder when we will get to meet again. hm.
Hans, I miss you.

Cousins and Aunt + Mummy. Tell me I blend well with them... They are at least four to eight years my juniors. *gryns* I have more cousins, but these are the ones whom I am closer to and love to take photos with. aw. I love those kids.
Click to see bigger picture.

My married cousin and cousin-in-law with our dinner table people?

The bride (in red).
*grasps* LINKIN PARK IS HERE! *melts*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home