things to do (in class)
Feeling: sleepyPlaying: Robbie Williams' Better Man
Another trimester has past.
Exams coming. (yey!)
A tribute to trimester 2a.

Because we were doing a presentation on "Starbucks", we would have discussions in Cathay Starbucks to create the right atmosphere, to feel the atmosphere, to absorb the atmosphere and then to pose for the camera so that it can be used in our presentation.

I complained, saying I wasn't in the picture so they took a solo picture of me. hahaha...
To the best group I ever had, for Retail Management & Distribution and Marketing Communications units. I love you guys! Truly. :)
Alrighty, the following will be pictures of what WE do in class. (WE referring to a close classmate of mine and myself only.)

We snack.

We write notes, doodle and take pictures. (Click to see bigger picture)

We laugh at articles being passed around....
It reads: Your daughter is in good hands.
And it was for a beer editorial. contradictingly ironic.

We take more pictures. My phone. Her phone.
(Click to see bigger picture)

We observe what others are wearing, ask to look at it and take photos.

Then we get people to go find the watch for us and buy it!
LAUGHS!!! I own that as of yesterday.
The fun things we do as a student. I love being a (part-time) undergrad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home