Wednesday, September 26, 2007

i am the admin girl

Feeling: bored
Playing: class 95

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Because! Work is boring.
Because! Pictures speak a million words.
Because! Just because...

I have been made the admin girl for the week.

I spent my Monday sorting out the invoices and all the shipping documents and chasing invoices from my vendor.

I spent my Tuesday trying to figure out which account I should charge the invoices to.

I spent my Wednesday doing an excel sheet for my accounts department so that they will not anyohow charge my expenses.

I will be spending my Thursday doing invoices and any other paperwork-business so that the semester closing will run smoothly.


To prove how boring admin work can get, I did that collage (credits to gettyimages.com).

I must also admit that I have been lazy and unproductive, otherwise, I won't have to take such a long time to complete what I have to. I have been Internet-surfing, just like what I am doing now. This is a bad example. Do not follow. If you are reading this during your working hours, you are equally bad. So close the explorer and get cracking cause this is the end of my entry. *laughs*

*gryns*

I am going back to my sales report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home