asking for permission...
Feeling: stonePlaying: Savin' me by Nickelback
Time is so precious nowadays.
Monday to Friday is work and classes time. While I make it a point that Saturday and Sunday, will be spent on my assignments, with my family, in church, doing what I cannot do on weekends, basically it's my alone time.
Yesterday, I was lucky enough to join my agency for the new tv commercial voice over recording and some online editing. It stretched quite a bit till eight.
I had planned earlier to meet one of my friends who works around the area I was in, so when I was done, I went over to his office to look for him.
It was the second time I have been up to his office, I like it there. I should go bug him more often in his office when I can and if he allows. *gryns*
Next time, I will bring Pearl and her power adpater out, then I can do my work in his office. Laughs!
I should ask for permission, "Thong! Can or not?!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home