oh oh! it's Monday
Feeling: excited, lala landPlaying: class 95
*hiccups* Hee...
I think it's the muscle relaxant I took that is making me so high. I feel floaty. *giggles* I had fever on Friday or maybe even days before but I didn't realise I was sick since my office air con is forever so cold, I thought it was normal to be freezing.
I actually went to the doctor because I had some infection and needed antibiotics but ended up being sicker than I thought I was. I told Dr Ros I was feeling very very giddy, like the whole room is constantly spinning. So she checked my temperature and almost wanted to slap me. The thermometer showed "38.1".
Here's part of our conversation:
Me: 38.1 deg c. isn't that high? high? like normal temperature should be 36.7 deg c only. I've fever?
Mom: She felt fine. I didn't detect anything with my hands.
Dr Ros: Cos you are not the thermometer.
*OUCH* Kenna slapped.
That was kinda funny actually.
Okay, I can't continue because I have to get back to work and my medication stops me from thinking too much.
Anyway, my photo collection part 2.

Pepper chewing his treat on my bed.

Pepper licking himself on my bed.

Pepper being scolded for playing with my toy bear.

Pepper being bed-less because I chased him out. *gryns*
Actually, he misses Eeyore, that's why he went to the living room to rest.


Pepper enjoying big breakfast with Daddy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home