Sunday, July 29, 2007

new hair color

Feeling: in pain
Playing: class 95

I actually accumulated quite a few pictures that I want to post. But all unrelated topics. So, I will leave the rest to later in the week to blog about it. Ha!

First collection.

I got my hair colored and highlighted last Saturday. I sat on the chair for three and a half hours to get my hair damaged. Laughs. It seems like I am really paying people to cause me more damage. whattheheck. I become prettier after all that. *gryns*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I met Hans last week and we were testing our camera phones and settings. I was the object chosen for the test.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then I realised, my highlights are coming out, so I have to take a photo to show you guys. It's ash green highlights.

Waddya think?


Maybe my shampoo isn't working too well for my hair. Time to hunt for shampoo again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home