Friday, July 06, 2007

the "higher" people

Feeling: not so good
Playing: class 95

I met some people yesterday who made me feel better after feeling all lousy over the break up (still). The babe and I decided to take some photos. *gryns* I can't decide which is the nicest, so I am putting up all three that we took.

I shan't disclose their identities. I will just call them the "higher" people. LOL!

(Babe didn't like the outcome from her phone, she likes mine better. Anyway, here's a comparison at the same time of our photos.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
taken with her K800i
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
taken with her K800i
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
taken with my N73

And I had to blur out the other two guys' faces by request.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
taken with my N73

These people are like God-sent.
The babe is the sweetest, gentlest, nicest lady I've ever known.
The two meaty men are the greatest people alive, I tell you... *nods nods*

Thank you for being there for me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home