Tuesday, July 03, 2007

birthday pic

Feeling: stressed
Playing: One by U2


(This is the U2 original version. There's another U2 and Mary J. Blige version, check it out too.)

I first noticed this song about two years back, when my ex colleague brought me out for dinner and he had this U2 cd playing in his car. I didn't really fancy it back then but I heard a band in wala-wala sang it the last time I was there (which I can't remember when) and thought, Hm.. this song is nice. Tho the radio stations have been playing it but I haven't really noticed the song title till today when I heard the U 2 and Mary J. Blige remix version, now... This is very nice.

I should listen to the album on youtube and see if the rest of U2 songs are nice and get the CD. Or is some kind soul going to share the whole album with me? *gryns*

Oh yes, part of my birthday pictures are still in Pearl, at home. I am waiting for someone to send me the rest before I start to blog. So hang in there, hor? Er... and some are with my colleagues who are very busy and grumpy these few days, so I will leave those out first till they are nicer to talk to.

Cheers to overtime~! arse! always give me last minute work. grrr.... I love my marketing manager and director!!!! *crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home