Work problem
Feeling: hungryPlaying: power 98
I always get this churning-nausea feeling when I sit in front of the comp for too long.
I don't know how many of you know this but I work in the Marketing division for AV products. My work is mainly concentrated on advertising and promotion stuff.
So it's inevitable that I have to create brochures and other materials for those under my (region) care.
Rushing for datelines isn't a problem, the problems comes...
1. When your superior can't decide on what he wants, he changes his mind faster than the weather changes.
2. When the approval takes many levels to come to a core decision.
3. When you just informed your agency of the changes and the next BIG change from top down comes minutes after you hang up the phone.
That is frustrating. It becomes like a project that can never end. I have two on hand which I started since last year December. Seriously!
One is the on-line material and the other the off-line material.
There were so many changes that this is the seventh proposal which I am working on.
This is crazy. Thank goodness, my manager told me that the dateline is 15 June. Latest.
The good thing is, next time, I will just use the same template created and use it over and over again.
The not so good news is, I have to wait for the next concept to come before this whole cycle repeats itself.
Wish me luck. I am continuing with the copy checking or rather doing the details check.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home