Tuesday, May 01, 2007

new shoes

Feeling: happy
Playing: class 95

Hello! Happy May Day!

Today is a very extraordinary day. I actually woke up early in the morning to study econs. In the afternoon, I chiong-ed 3 eps of Heroes. When I was done, I went Ikea to get storage boxes for my jewelry and hopped away to Queensway Shopping Center to get a Liverpool away jersey but failed (because no female size). Instead, I got myself a pair of Diesel that just arrived yesterday. Ha! Lucky day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Meet my new shoes. Say "hello", everyone.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me with new Diesel. Ignore my pale looking legs, I have been stuck in the office for many years. Plus I always wear pants to work, so even during lunch time, my legs don't get the sun.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I know it looks fake. I did this on purpose. Btw, it's the shangri-la lobby in the background.

I can't be happier. The last time I got my Brown Puma shoes was about four years ago. Before my Puma shoes was my Brown Leathered Converse shoes. lalalala....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home