Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weekends-to-be

Feeling: lazy sunday
Playing: nothing

Hm... Before I left for my grandparents' place, i had some idea of what i wanted to blog about. I saved the pictures and was about to edit them when my mama called me to go pick her up.

anyway, just some thoughts of what i can remember.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hot stone massage... after a long week at work, i should pamper myself with massages. :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
or when i am old enough and financially stable to get my own home, i will have music playing, scents burning, a magazine in my hand or a book or a laptop, and i will be in the arms of my man... enjoying each others' company.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
when everything is going too fast paced, i will burn some candels and place them in a tub, and watch them go around the place...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and I will invite my friends up for tea when we are free and catch up. That's the life I want.

That's how i want weekends to be for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home