Friday, March 09, 2007

the empty feeling

Feeling: for the world
Playing: power 98

The empty feeling, as though something is missing or lost or undone in my life is here again.

I can’t describe exactly what is happening, I have this nagging thought that is bugging me since morning.

It’s the so-much-to-do-yet-you-don’t-know-what-it-is feeling or maybe it’s the so-much-to-do-yet-you-don’t-have-enough-time-to-think-where-to-start-doing feeling.

Get what I mean?

*puzzled*


Anyway, I was on MC again yesterday. I am TRYING hard to not take MC but yesterday my right big toe got infected pretty badly. No pictures, I don’t want to gross you out. The bottom line is, having in-growth nails are really sickening.

I am going back to work. I have not been really stable lately. Shouldn’t say too much to avoid more mistakes.



edit


This is a really cute ad...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And I find this picture extremely peaceful. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home