Thursday, February 08, 2007

what a morning...

Feeling: upset
Playing: power 98

It gets pretty depressing and tiring after hearing certain words over a period of time. It puts you down.

I can understand why I rather stay late at work than to be at home.

*pouts*

I finally understand why I feel more comfortable (emotionally and mentally) in my small one by one meter cubical. I spend so much time in this area that I have grown attached to this place whether I like it or not. It’s scary.

I also wish I could sleep less and not have problems waking up in the morning but I am terribly tired and my body feels weak on days when I am really exhausted. Why would I want to skip work if I love working? Sigh. I am just tired and I really need rest.

Alrighty. I am getting back to work.

I am torn between working late and going home early to do my project and study for my exam.

I wonder if they know what I face at work? Not just the workload alone but the surrounding environment issues too.

No matter what, I am alone most of the time and I have to face and handle problems myself. *Nods*

Gambateh, Sharon!
I cannot give up. I must be more motivated even though I can’t find my goals at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home