so tired of living, you know?
Feeling: so tired of livingPlaying: power 98
Damn sad. I kind of regretted starting my degree. I do not have enough time. I know studying part time means I have to sacrifice my personal time and study harder during my free nights.
How many free nights do I exactly have a week then?
Monday and Wednesday is school nights.
Tuesday is church nights.
Thursday and Friday will be overtime nights at work.
Saturday and Sunday will be spent doing projects, catching up on my sleep and spending time with boyflen or mummy.
Very often, I have little or no time left for myself.
Very demoralized because I failed my cb102 test by 2 marks. It’s making me feel that I am really not suited for studying. Worst comes when I can’t concentrate on studying and absorbing whatever that is printed on my notes, I feel totally stupid.
Sigh.
I am very depressed and demoralized over this issue.
Reminds me of all those bad times back in secondary school and poly.
I feel like a failure all over again.
What good am I for?
I can’t find many positive points about myself that I can offer to the society or the people around me.
So tired of living, you know? How long more must I go on like this?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home