Sunday, January 14, 2007

overdue photos + hot from the oven photos

Feeling: love sick
Playing: Class 95
Location: Home - on my bed

Hmmm... Boyflen is on 24hr duty tonight. So, I am kinda free if you disregard my revisions for next two weeks' tests.

I was going through my very-neglected slim's pictures and decided to upload it onto Pearl and do some resizing and blog.

So, here are the long overdue photos plus today's shots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I still have 3 not yet taken out. Good luck to me arh. I know it's disgusting...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From my colleague, Dave, who went to Bali for his honeymoon. Cheers!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pearl! She's more than a month old already...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Mummy's birthday celebration at my grandparent's factory.


Time to sleep. Nighty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home