thank God
Feeling: headachePlaying: power 98
Location: tsp
I dread it when my mom starts talking about family matters or her miserable friend(s). On one hand, I feel disgusted, but on the other, I feel motivated.
Disgusted because of what that particular person does, motivated because I take that as a reference and work harder to NOT end up in the same fate as them.
This morning, I felt a sense of pity for the person whom she talked about. Seriously, JOY* must have been down in luck or JOY doesn’t know how to do financial planning.
All in all, I pity JOY and all around JOY.
At the same time, I thought to myself and thank God that I have a much better life as compared to those whom my mom usually talks about. I thank God not because I am richer in cash but richer in all other aspects. Like, how easily contented I get (most of the time when I am not pms-ing), my gift of life, the imperfections which reminds me that I am not that great and I have to be humble.
Life isn’t always smooth sailing (for me at least). Those bumps are there to remind me constantly to not get too bigheaded otherwise my big head will suffer the same fate as a balloon. Either losing its air or be busted.
Whatever the outcome of my future turns out to be, I thank mummy for sharing these stories with me and motivate me more to earn more in the shortest time and provide the family with a better life.
Cheers…
* Member renamed to protect identity. And I named the person JOY to hopefully allow more JOY to flow into the member’s life.
side note:
Why boss always like that? Give me something to do and give me a dateline which dues 2 days later. Always like that... Nvrmind, good training. train to squeeze brain juice!!!!
Edit:
I have this urge to voice out what I feel, as though I have plenty of grievances, a lot of thoughts, days I have not spoken. The problem is I don’t know what is bothering me.
Tsk tsk…
I wish I don’t feel so lousy when I pms. I almost cried last night when boyflen kept poking and making fun of me. I was so angry I stormed off to bathe. For what I did that, I also could not understand. Girls are weird creatures. BEWARE!
If I have to say something to guys who don’t experience pms, I will tell them, “You think it’s fun to walk around with boobies that hurt all the time for almost half the month? You think it’s comfortable to sleep with your stomach feeling all queasy and upset for almost half a month? You think it’s nice to see pimples on your face in the morning just because you are going through hormonal changes every month? You think we want to bleed like no body’s business and feel all crappy and feel depressed?! It’s not like I ask to feel like that what! I can’t control my hormonal changes. Argh! Pray harder so that you will experience it once in your life. And you will know it’s not easy to be a lady!”
Side note:
I love answering phone calls from cute people. They are fun. Hohoho…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home