Diplomat, me?
Feeling: sleepyPlaying: power 98
Location: tsp
I was surfing around while waiting for lunch time to end. And I came across JQ's blog. *grins*
| You Are a Auditory Learner |
![]() You tend to remember what you hear, and you have a knack for speaking well. You excel at debating, foreign languages, and music. You would be an excellent diplomat - or rock star! |
But hor... I only know English and Chinese languages. Maybe this is a sign that I should learn German and Japanese languages.
And er... Diplomat? Me?
I wanted to double confirm so I went to dictionary.com and searched for the meaning of Diplomat. I found this.
I would prefer to be the second (2. a person who deals tactfully with others) than the first (1. an official engaged in international negotiations). Unless Singapore goes crazy and realises that I have a talent to hypnotise people and engage me for my services. LOL...
*shakes head* highly impossible...
Then again, I am majoring in is Marketing and PR. Maybe what I study will be put to good use in the future for my company in the future.
After all, my dream is to work overseas. Let's see where I will go...
Side note:
The weekend is coming!!!
BTW, Kris recorded "Santa Baby" for me from youtube.com. Sho sweet! I casually mentioned that I like the song on Sunday night and this is what I get on a Tuesday to cheer the blues away.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home