friday blues
Feeling: sleepyPlaying: power 98
Location: tsp
If my life was written like a book, I wished I could skip this page (this weekend) and go to the next. Gosh… This weekend is going to be a long and tiring one. Actually, if my life were written like a book, I would skip a whole chapter and go to the part where I complete my studies and bond in tsp.
So bloody tiring. Sometimes, working for an expatriate isn't that demanding, it’s working for the local bosses that is tiring. it’s okay… This is good training. This is good training. I must learn from this training. This is good training to drive me nuts… *nods nods*
I understand why my blood pressure is higher than usual nowadays, the most possible causes are…
1. Working for a demanding boss who has criticisms about everything and praises for some things
2. Driving on Singapore’s roads
3. Having xyz people around you
So, if I die of a heart attack, you will know why. Hmmm... I wonder how would people remember me as at my wake? Ever wondered?
A few examples:
1. Oh… How terrible… This is so tragic. Why do the nice girls die and the evil ones live on?
2. Oh… What a relief that she died! She caused too much problems when she was alive.
3. She was a great person, someone worth remembering even after 100 years…
4. Ahh…. She will be forgotten as soon as the funeral ends. She was a terrible person.
5.
There… I said it. It’s back to work again. Doing presentations without much information is hard, the harder part is I gotta decrypt what my counterparts are telling me in a only pictorial emails.
Whatever it is, I should count my blessings and feel lucky for I have a job and the books to study. I have parents who brought me up well and a boyflen who loves me. My colleagues are nice people (outside of work) and my friends are supportive of me.
Btw, do you have friends who are like really nice and you appreciate them for who they are and how they treat you and what they offer to you? BUT they can get overboard by giving too much? It becomes disgusting and often resentment comes into the picture when you see their name appear on your phone's screen? Sigh… Teach me how to handle this kind of friends, can?
Side note:
I gave more names to my toys. See side bar for more info.
And check out what I got for charm from www.gelaskin.com
For pee pee, I got a new game called loco roco. Totally addicted. Check out wikipedia for the defination. Pretty cool. Have I mentioned this before? I can’t remember.
p.s.: i wonder why i keep blogging when i have no time. i get this withdrawal syndrome if I don’t blog. Argh. I need treatment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home